Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Kerala government would hold a meeting of nurses association and private hospital managements on July 20 to settle various issues, including hike in wages and other allowances. According to sources Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan would hold discussions with representatives of nurses associations and private hospital managements on July 20, an official release said in the state capital today.
Sources have stated that the nurses under the United Nurses Association had yesterday postponed their state wide indefinite strike planned from today following government intervention to July 19. Meanwhile the members of the outfit said that the decision in this regard was taken at their state committee meeting after the intervention of the Chief Minister's Office.
Moreover the strike call was given by United Nurses Association demanding minimum wages of Rs.20,000 as fixed by the Supreme Court and furthermore BJP alleged that state government instead of settling the nurses issue was trying to suppress their agitation.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards