New Delhi sources have stated that former Lok Sabha Speaker and the Opposition candidate for the Presidential elections, Meira Kumar had called on chief minister Arvind Kejriwal to seek his support for Monday's polls.
Sources have made a statement that Aam Aadmi Party had officially pledged its support for Kumar last week. The former speaker had first spoken to Kejriwal over phone and later met him and his family at the CM's official residence in Delhi. Meanwhile Meira Kumar Had through Twitter "thanked Kejriwal for his support and warm hospitality.
Meanwhile Senior AAP member Sanjay
Singh had said that the election for President and Vice-President should be
above politics and that various parties should come together to decide on a
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'