Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has now discovered another reason to praise BJP.This definitely adds chills to his relationship with allies.Nitish Kumar mentioned that the BJP has shown its consideration by ensuring its Presidential Candidate, NithisRam Nath Kovind visited Nitish Kumar backs Ram Nath Kovind in today's Presidential Election.
The opposition candidate is Speaker Meira Kumar.The BJP with its full fledged effort collected the support of nearly 40 partied.Nitish is in the winning side.This decision of Nitish backing a BJP candidate has raised considerable contretemps.Nitish wouldn’t have supported BJP candidate if Ram Nath has stopped touring with Patna.
Congress candidate Meira Kumar also toured Patna but Nitish Kumar departed before she arrived in the office saying health reasons.The result for this election will be announced on Thursday.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards