The involvement of the celebrities in the drug case has taken the Tollywood industry by storm.But do you know where it kick started from?The story goes like this.Ravi Teja’s Brother recently died in a road accident.The officers while probing the accident discovered the details of the criminals who sell drugs recorded on his cell phone with this details the police intensely probed and discovered several celebrities involved in the issue.
Allu Arvinth also mentions in a press meet that several top heroes are drug addicts in their real life.The investigation team has sent summons for various celebrities including Charmi,Ravi Teja ,Thanish and many more.
A few actress have mentioned that this drug case is totally false and they are pure.Lets wait and watch for more shocking secrets to be disclosed.Stay tuned for latest updates here.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards