Ministry of Defence has agreed to part with defense land in Secunderabad Cantonment for two proposed major roads -Paradise Circle to Bowenpally Crossroads and Sardar Patel Road to Hakimpet Air Force Station -as part of the Strategic Road Development Project (SRDP), KCR Government's Ambitious Project.
This land about 100 acres will be handed over to the state government. The state government, in turn, will hand over 500 acres of government land to MoD at Jawaharnagar Firing Range in lieu of the defense land. Telangana Government is also keen on getting Bison Polo Grounds from the Center for the construction of new Secretariat building of the Telangana government.
The state government is pursuing both the issues with the Central government for a long time and finally managed to succeed partially. The government has appointed a task force to be in touch with the center and ensure that the land is transferred as soon as possible.
Gas Leakage in East Godavari creates panic among Villagers Kakinada sources have made a statement that gas leakage from the ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) pipeline triggered panic among the villagers of Kesavadaspalem of Malikipuram mandal, 126 kms away from the district headquarters on Monday.
- Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP??
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party