Ministry of Defence has agreed to part with defense land in Secunderabad Cantonment for two proposed major roads -Paradise Circle to Bowenpally Crossroads and Sardar Patel Road to Hakimpet Air Force Station -as part of the Strategic Road Development Project (SRDP), KCR Government's Ambitious Project.
This land about 100 acres will be handed over to the state government. The state government, in turn, will hand over 500 acres of government land to MoD at Jawaharnagar Firing Range in lieu of the defense land. Telangana Government is also keen on getting Bison Polo Grounds from the Center for the construction of new Secretariat building of the Telangana government.
The state government is pursuing both the issues with the Central government for a long time and finally managed to succeed partially. The government has appointed a task force to be in touch with the center and ensure that the land is transferred as soon as possible.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'