Chennai sources have stated that voting to elect the next President of India is underway in Chennai yesterday with Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami casting the first vote. According to sources followed by Mr. Palaniswami, his cabinet colleagues, including Forest Minister Dindigul Srinivasan, Municipal Administration Minister SP Velumani, Milk and Dairy Development Minister Rajendra Balaji, Speaker P Dhanapal and Leader of Opposition MK Stalin had cast their votes.
Sources have stated that party's deputy leader in the assembly Mr. Duraimurugan told reporters of the 234 MLAs in the state, that excluding the RK Nagar constituency, which had fallen vacant after the death of former chief minister J Jayalalitha, all others are eligible to vote. Meanwhile when asked if DMK chief M Karunanidhi will cast his vote.
Sources have stated that an official said Mr. Karunanidhi is keeping unwell since December last. The voting is taking place in the committee hall at the Assembly Secretariat amid tight security and further, it was stated that voting began at 10 AM and will continue till 5 PM. Till 11 AM, 120 MLAs had cast their votes.
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL