New Delhi sources have stated that on the day when lawmakers voted to elect India's next President, Union minister M Venkaiah Naidu said the National Democratic Alliance's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind will win with a "comfortable" margin. Meanwhile Mr. Naidu, however, declined to comment on the BJP parliamentary board's meeting to choose the ruling alliance's vice presidential candidate.
Meanwhile, Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad said the fight between Mr. Kovind and the United Progressive Alliance's candidate Meira Kumar was "one of the ideologies". Mr. Azad said, "The president should be a person pursuing an ideology under which everybody should be equal for him".
Moreover, it was stated that Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati said she is happy that both the presidential candidates were Dalits and the winning and losing is a different issue. Whoever wins, the good thing is a Scheduled Castes person will be the country's president. The results will be announced on July 20th for the Presidential Elections 2017.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'