New Delhi sources have stated that on the day when lawmakers voted to elect India's next President, Union minister M Venkaiah Naidu said the National Democratic Alliance's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind will win with a "comfortable" margin. Meanwhile Mr. Naidu, however, declined to comment on the BJP parliamentary board's meeting to choose the ruling alliance's vice presidential candidate.
Meanwhile, Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad said the fight between Mr. Kovind and the United Progressive Alliance's candidate Meira Kumar was "one of the ideologies". Mr. Azad said, "The president should be a person pursuing an ideology under which everybody should be equal for him".
Moreover, it was stated that Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati said she is happy that both the presidential candidates were Dalits and the winning and losing is a different issue. Whoever wins, the good thing is a Scheduled Castes person will be the country's president. The results will be announced on July 20th for the Presidential Elections 2017.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!