New Delhi sources have stated that on the day when lawmakers voted to elect India's next President, Union minister M Venkaiah Naidu said the National Democratic Alliance's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind will win with a "comfortable" margin. Meanwhile Mr. Naidu, however, declined to comment on the BJP parliamentary board's meeting to choose the ruling alliance's vice presidential candidate.
Meanwhile, Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad said the fight between Mr. Kovind and the United Progressive Alliance's candidate Meira Kumar was "one of the ideologies". Mr. Azad said, "The president should be a person pursuing an ideology under which everybody should be equal for him".
Moreover, it was stated that Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati said she is happy that both the presidential candidates were Dalits and the winning and losing is a different issue. Whoever wins, the good thing is a Scheduled Castes person will be the country's president. The results will be announced on July 20th for the Presidential Elections 2017.
Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing! Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena party is all set to hold its first plenary session and during this session, some discussion will be going on regarding the strengthening of the party at the grass-root level. Various factors such as Pawan Kalyan's vision, New membership, recruitment of analysts, content writers will be discussed.
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!