New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is heading a meeting of the BJP to finalize a name for Vice President. Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu, believed to be the front runner, said before going into the meeting "He is not aspiring to become anything. Whatever the parliamentary board decides, that is final."
Moreover, the BJP's Vice President Nominee is also anticipated to sail through with the backing of southern parties like AIADMK, Telengana Rashtra Samiti, and YSR Congress, the government candidate is likely to win the votes of 557 MPs in the electoral college of 787 MPs.
Sources have also stated that the BJP and its advisers have a clear set of requirements and Mr. Naidu checks most boxes which include the ability to run smoothly the Rajya Sabha, where the Vice President is chairman and where the government is currently in a minority, and belief in the core values of the BJP and its ideological mentor the RSS.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!