New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is heading a meeting of the BJP to finalize a name for Vice President. Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu, believed to be the front runner, said before going into the meeting "He is not aspiring to become anything. Whatever the parliamentary board decides, that is final."
Moreover, the BJP's Vice President Nominee is also anticipated to sail through with the backing of southern parties like AIADMK, Telengana Rashtra Samiti, and YSR Congress, the government candidate is likely to win the votes of 557 MPs in the electoral college of 787 MPs.
Sources have also stated that the BJP and its advisers have a clear set of requirements and Mr. Naidu checks most boxes which include the ability to run smoothly the Rajya Sabha, where the Vice President is chairman and where the government is currently in a minority, and belief in the core values of the BJP and its ideological mentor the RSS.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman