New Delhi sources have reported that an 11-year-old student in Delhi, who was allegedly roughed up by his classmates on Friday, died at a hospital in the city. Sources have stated that Vishal, a Class 5 student of a local school in North West Delhi's Rohini, died at the Safdarjang Hospital on Saturday night after he was referred there from the Ambedkar Hospital following severe pain in his stomach.
Meanwhile, his parents told the police that he returned home that day but did not mention about the matter to them. Earlier on Saturday, he complained of pain in his stomach and informed us about a fight he had with his two and three classmates over a petty issue, following which he was rushed to the hospital.
However it was stated that on the request of the father of the deceased, a medical board will be constituted to conduct a post-mortem to ascertain the exact cause of the death, he said. Vishal was living with his parents and two younger siblings in Rohini.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?