Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSR Congress Party has vowed to back BJP in the coming latest Vice-Presidential elections.As per an official statement, BJP president Amit Shah personally rang up Jagan Reddy on Monday to seek his support for Venkiah Naidu and the YSRCP chief was happy and readily conveyed his party's complete support to make Naidu win, who's currently the union minister for urban development.
The announcement of Venkaiah Naidu's name as NDA's Vice-President nominee followed a wide-range of celebrations among Andhra & Telangana BJP leaders because he is a Telugu person. The YSRCP supported to vote for BJP's presidential candidate Ramnath Kovind, who's fighting his competitor UPA's Meira Kumari.
On the other hand, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao also received a personal phone call from Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself, immediately after Naidu's name was declared as NDA's VP nominee. The TRS supremo has reportedly extended his support to Naidu and will be releasing an official announcement soon.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!