Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSR Congress Party has vowed to back BJP in the coming latest Vice-Presidential elections.As per an official statement, BJP president Amit Shah personally rang up Jagan Reddy on Monday to seek his support for Venkiah Naidu and the YSRCP chief was happy and readily conveyed his party's complete support to make Naidu win, who's currently the union minister for urban development.
The announcement of Venkaiah Naidu's name as NDA's Vice-President nominee followed a wide-range of celebrations among Andhra & Telangana BJP leaders because he is a Telugu person. The YSRCP supported to vote for BJP's presidential candidate Ramnath Kovind, who's fighting his competitor UPA's Meira Kumari.
On the other hand, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao also received a personal phone call from Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself, immediately after Naidu's name was declared as NDA's VP nominee. The TRS supremo has reportedly extended his support to Naidu and will be releasing an official announcement soon.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel