Venkiah Naidu elected as the vice president is indeed a proud moment for all the Telugu people.Even though he is selected as the vice president Telugu people are choke because they feel they had lost their big brother who always bristled for their rights .
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was actually planned to attend the Nomination Ceremony of Venkaiah for the prestigious Vice-President Post. Naidu’s Peshi informed all the Ministers that the Cabinet Meeting which was to be held on Tuesday is canceled as result.
But after passing the information they were once again informed that the meeting will be held as the pre scheduled plan. Naidu decided to skip the ceremony purposely and the reason for that is not known. Some TDP MPs are among those who are with Venkaiah Naidu at the nomination
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'