Agra sources have made a statement that a BJP Councillor from North Delhi’s Kamla Nagar was arrested after he allegedly assaulted a home guard and tore off his uniform. It was stated that the home guard had confronted counselor Sanjay Agrawal for drinking alcohol on the main road, which falls on the route of Kanwar yatra.
Sources have stated that Agarwal was, however, granted bail on Monday morning after BJP members allegedly pressurized local police and at around 11:30 pm in Shakya market, Agrawal was found drinking his car which was parked in the route of Kanwar yatra.
His act was causing inconvenience to pilgrims, after which group of men complain his act to an on duty home guard.Meanwhile IPS officer Shlok Kumar, who is also the Circle Officer of Hari Parbat and when home guard confronted Agrawal and asked him to leave for home, the inebriated councillor verbally abused, assaulted and torn the uniform of home guard.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!