Sources from Kerala have stated that Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said on Wednesday while making the announcement those pilgrims to the famous Ayappa temple of Sabarimala will now have easier access to the temple town. The Kerala government today identified a place where a Greenfield airport will come up. It was stated that the site the 2,263 acre Cheruvally estate of the Harrison Plantations is just 48 km from the hill shrine. It is near two national highways and five roads built by the PWD.
Previously it was stated that pilgrims had to travel at least 150 km to reach the shrine from Kochi, the nearest city with an airport. The shrine is visited by Lakhs of people every year. The biggest rush is during the November-January season.
Sabarimala is one of India's holiest shrines, the temple does not allow
entry to women between the age of 10 and 50 years a matter that has generated a
huge controversy. Meanwhile the Sabrimala Devasom Board, which manages the
temple, has argued that the ban is a custom and no court can interfere in
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water