Kochi sources have stated that Kerala superstar Dileep will continue to be in a jail in Kochi as the High Court has rejected the actor's bail petition saying the police investigation is underway and if granted bail, the actor can tamper with evidence or influence witnesses. The court stated that the crimes alleged against the actor have shocked the conscience of the public.
Sources have stated that the lower court had also rejected his bail plea last week on the same grounds after which the actor applied for bail in the High Court. The police have submitted their case diary before the court to prove the evidence against the actor. The actor's remand period ends on Tuesday and he will be produced before the lower court.
According to the police report, the superstar was the main conspirator and had in 2013 offered Rs 1.5 crore to Pulsar Suni, the main accused in this case and a driver who she sacked, to attack the actress. The actor has no other way to walk out and he should wait till next hearing now.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai