Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that the much acclaimed '[email protected]' project of the Kerala government has been formed into Kerala Infrastructure and Technology (KITE) Company. [email protected] project has now been promoted as a government company - KITE. Pinarayi Vijayan, Chief Minister of Kerala launched the logo of KITE at a function at Thiruvananthapuram.
According to sources the [email protected] project under general education department of Kerala government was set-up to augment the IT education in schools and also to enhance the quality of IT education towards a complete ICT enabled educational system.
Meanwhile according to sources, the prime objective of [email protected]'s transformation as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Company named KITE was to avail the funding from Kerala Infrastructure and Investment Fund Board (KIIFB). The new decision will give more freedom and authority for the organization to leap frog further. Moreover under KITE, the existing wing of [email protected] would be expanded for ICT initiatives in schools and colleges, while a dedicated wing would be formed for managing the Infrastructure development activities
Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers! Warangal sources have stated that after unveiling the roadmap for the development of the weaving community and other related trades in Telangana, Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao had inaugurated the works on the proposed Kakatiya Mega Textile Park (KMTP) by laying the foundation stone here.
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside