Sources from Jaipur have stated that at least six people were missing after their boat capsized in swollen Parban River in Jhalawar district of Rajasthan on Tuesday. According to sources the boat carrying 15 people, including four boatmen, capsized near Aklera city in the district.
Meanwhile of the 15 people, four swam out to safety while five others were rescued by the SDRF and police teams that were pressed into action. Search for remaining six is still on, Jhalawar collector Jitendra Kumar Soni said. He said the rescue teams have been deployed at different spots to find out the missing persons.
Moreover Jhalawar Superintendent of Police Anand Sharma said, "They had preliminary information that 17 passengers were on the boat, which capsized due to strong water currents soon after it left for Jhalawar from Harnawada in Baran district". He said that rescued people later revealed that 15 passengers were on board, of which four were boatmen and those rescued are being treated by doctors and efforts to find out six missing persons is still on.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case