Sources from Jaipur have stated that at least six people were missing after their boat capsized in swollen Parban River in Jhalawar district of Rajasthan on Tuesday. According to sources the boat carrying 15 people, including four boatmen, capsized near Aklera city in the district.
Meanwhile of the 15 people, four swam out to safety while five others were rescued by the SDRF and police teams that were pressed into action. Search for remaining six is still on, Jhalawar collector Jitendra Kumar Soni said. He said the rescue teams have been deployed at different spots to find out the missing persons.
Moreover Jhalawar Superintendent of Police Anand Sharma said, "They had preliminary information that 17 passengers were on the boat, which capsized due to strong water currents soon after it left for Jhalawar from Harnawada in Baran district". He said that rescued people later revealed that 15 passengers were on board, of which four were boatmen and those rescued are being treated by doctors and efforts to find out six missing persons is still on.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment