YSR Congress opposition party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy’s comment that Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu the current ruling party was not a “Mukhya Mantri” (chief minister), but the controversy word “Mukhya Kantri” (chief looter), seems to have gone down and reached well into the common people.
The pinpoint comment about Naidu has been trending in the social media for the last two days with tremendous and quick response from the netizens.
The comment is trending under r the hashtag -- #MukhyaKantriCBN has been retweeted by over 7,000 people approximately on the twitter. And the count is going up still.
Jagan made this kind of direct aggressive attack on the chief minister stating that the latter had failed and didn't even care to implement even a single promise he had given to various sections of people in his state AP including farmers, women, unemployed and minorities and all sectors.
“The chief minister Naidu is known for his duplicity, double-dealing and treachery. And now, he is coming before you to just to grab votes again. There is nothing wrong, if people like Naidu are shotted down on streets in public glare,” Jagan said.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman