YSR Congress opposition party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy’s comment that Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu the current ruling party was not a “Mukhya Mantri” (chief minister), but the controversy word “Mukhya Kantri” (chief looter), seems to have gone down and reached well into the common people.
The pinpoint comment about Naidu has been trending in the social media for the last two days with tremendous and quick response from the netizens.
The comment is trending under r the hashtag -- #MukhyaKantriCBN has been retweeted by over 7,000 people approximately on the twitter. And the count is going up still.
Jagan made this kind of direct aggressive attack on the chief minister stating that the latter had failed and didn't even care to implement even a single promise he had given to various sections of people in his state AP including farmers, women, unemployed and minorities and all sectors.
“The chief minister Naidu is known for his duplicity, double-dealing and treachery. And now, he is coming before you to just to grab votes again. There is nothing wrong, if people like Naidu are shotted down on streets in public glare,” Jagan said.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads