YSR Congress opposition party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy’s comment that Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu the current ruling party was not a “Mukhya Mantri” (chief minister), but the controversy word “Mukhya Kantri” (chief looter), seems to have gone down and reached well into the common people.
The pinpoint comment about Naidu has been trending in the social media for the last two days with tremendous and quick response from the netizens.
The comment is trending under r the hashtag -- #MukhyaKantriCBN has been retweeted by over 7,000 people approximately on the twitter. And the count is going up still.
Jagan made this kind of direct aggressive attack on the chief minister stating that the latter had failed and didn't even care to implement even a single promise he had given to various sections of people in his state AP including farmers, women, unemployed and minorities and all sectors.
“The chief minister Naidu is known for his duplicity, double-dealing and treachery. And now, he is coming before you to just to grab votes again. There is nothing wrong, if people like Naidu are shotted down on streets in public glare,” Jagan said.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!