Amaravathi sources have stated that Ace shuttler PV Sindhu assumed office as a Deputy Collector in Andhra Pradesh government on Wednesday. The Olympics silver medallist took charge in the state secretariat at Gollapudi here. Meanwhile, when accompanied by her parents, she reached the office of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) and assumed the charge.
Moreover, she reported to CCLA Chief Commissioner Anil Chandra Punetha and later signed the relevant documents to formally join the service. According to sources Special Chief Secretary (Revenue) Manmohan Singh said in the order that "She will be under probation for a three year period and undergoing service training". Last month, Sindhu was appointed as Group-I officer by the state government.
Earlier Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu had handed over the appointment letter to her on July 29. The state government had asked Sindhu to join duty as the Deputy Collector within 30 days. Although Telangana had also offered her a job, Sindhu accepted the offer of Andhra Pradesh, the native state of her parents.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha