Mancheryal sources have reported that 25-year-old youth ended his life on Monday night after he saw his long-time girlfriend with another youth. Before committing suicide, the victim M. Naresh had put up a Facebook post, blaming the girl for his death. By the time his friends read his lengthy post and called him, he had already ended his life by jumping in front of a speeding train between Kazipet and Hasanparthy.
According to sources, Naresh and the girl hailed from Mancheryal, and were in a relationship for the past four years. Naresh moved to Bangalore, while the girl pursued engineering course and stayed in the hostel in Hyderabad. Naresh, who felt suspicious that she was distancing herself from him, had moved to the city and decided to take up job there. The girl had many times rejected his marriage proposal saying that her parents won’t approve of it.
Meanwhile according to reports, on Monday the girl celebrated her birthday. Naresh wanted to meet her at Mancherial, but the girl did not want him to come. But, he planned a surprise visit. However, he was taken aback on finding the girl closely moving with another person. He was completely shattered and decided to end his life.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads