Mancheryal sources have reported that 25-year-old youth ended his life on Monday night after he saw his long-time girlfriend with another youth. Before committing suicide, the victim M. Naresh had put up a Facebook post, blaming the girl for his death. By the time his friends read his lengthy post and called him, he had already ended his life by jumping in front of a speeding train between Kazipet and Hasanparthy.
According to sources, Naresh and the girl hailed from Mancheryal, and were in a relationship for the past four years. Naresh moved to Bangalore, while the girl pursued engineering course and stayed in the hostel in Hyderabad. Naresh, who felt suspicious that she was distancing herself from him, had moved to the city and decided to take up job there. The girl had many times rejected his marriage proposal saying that her parents won’t approve of it.
Meanwhile according to reports, on Monday the girl celebrated her birthday. Naresh wanted to meet her at Mancherial, but the girl did not want him to come. But, he planned a surprise visit. However, he was taken aback on finding the girl closely moving with another person. He was completely shattered and decided to end his life.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!