Sources have made a statement that when finding fault with the reportage, which was considered violative of the guidelines of the Election Commission and the Press Council, the Media Certification and Monitoring Committee of the Election Commission has issued notices to Telugu daily Andhra Jyothi.
Sources have stated that the Kurnool district election officer and District Collector S Satyanarayana served notices on Andhra Jyothi over a news report published in its district tabloid on August 7, which the committee considered was violative of Section 127 of the People's Representation Act.
Meanwhile the news was highly biased and could influence the voters, the notice said and added that it could be deemed paid news. Andhra Jyothi was given two days time to give an explanation.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman