Sources have made a statement that when finding fault with the reportage, which was considered violative of the guidelines of the Election Commission and the Press Council, the Media Certification and Monitoring Committee of the Election Commission has issued notices to Telugu daily Andhra Jyothi.
Sources have stated that the Kurnool district election officer and District Collector S Satyanarayana served notices on Andhra Jyothi over a news report published in its district tabloid on August 7, which the committee considered was violative of Section 127 of the People's Representation Act.
Meanwhile the news was highly biased and could influence the voters, the notice said and added that it could be deemed paid news. Andhra Jyothi was given two days time to give an explanation.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!