Chittoor sources have made a statement that a YSRCP youth leader was brutally done to death for questioning a gang of ruffians who were harassing a girl. The incident occurred in Madanapalle of Chittoor district on Tuesday. Meanwhile, according to the police, Sattar Beig 35, a YSRCP youth leader, tried to stop three drunken ruffians who were harassing a girl in Madanapalle.
According to sources, the troika identified as Harshavardhan, Vishnu, and Kothi Mani was harassing a girl and Irman, who is the girl's relative, warned them of serious consequences if they harass the girl. The troika pelted stones at Imran and Imran complained to Beig.
Moreover, it was stated that on Tuesday, while Baig and Imran were going on the road, the three youths, who were in a drunken state, attacked them. When Beig tried to stop them, they stabbed him in the chest and fled. Beig collapsed onto the ground and was rushed to the hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead. Meanwhile YSRCP Peddamadyam MPP Prasad Reddy and several leaders have condoled his death.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment