Chittoor sources have made a statement that a YSRCP youth leader was brutally done to death for questioning a gang of ruffians who were harassing a girl. The incident occurred in Madanapalle of Chittoor district on Tuesday. Meanwhile, according to the police, Sattar Beig 35, a YSRCP youth leader, tried to stop three drunken ruffians who were harassing a girl in Madanapalle.
According to sources, the troika identified as Harshavardhan, Vishnu, and Kothi Mani was harassing a girl and Irman, who is the girl's relative, warned them of serious consequences if they harass the girl. The troika pelted stones at Imran and Imran complained to Beig.
Moreover, it was stated that on Tuesday, while Baig and Imran were going on the road, the three youths, who were in a drunken state, attacked them. When Beig tried to stop them, they stabbed him in the chest and fled. Beig collapsed onto the ground and was rushed to the hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead. Meanwhile YSRCP Peddamadyam MPP Prasad Reddy and several leaders have condoled his death.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly