Chittoor sources have made a statement that a YSRCP youth leader was brutally done to death for questioning a gang of ruffians who were harassing a girl. The incident occurred in Madanapalle of Chittoor district on Tuesday. Meanwhile, according to the police, Sattar Beig 35, a YSRCP youth leader, tried to stop three drunken ruffians who were harassing a girl in Madanapalle.
According to sources, the troika identified as Harshavardhan, Vishnu, and Kothi Mani was harassing a girl and Irman, who is the girl's relative, warned them of serious consequences if they harass the girl. The troika pelted stones at Imran and Imran complained to Beig.
Moreover, it was stated that on Tuesday, while Baig and Imran were going on the road, the three youths, who were in a drunken state, attacked them. When Beig tried to stop them, they stabbed him in the chest and fled. Beig collapsed onto the ground and was rushed to the hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead. Meanwhile YSRCP Peddamadyam MPP Prasad Reddy and several leaders have condoled his death.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'