Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Tourism Minister and Allagadda MLA Bhuma Akhila Priya, who pledged to quit politics if loses Nandyal by-election, is pulling out all the stops to score a victory in the by-poll that is facilitated after his father and Nandyal sitting MLA Bhuma Nagi Reddy died of cardiac arrest.
Meanwhile considering their family's association with Pawan Kalyan during Praja Rajyam Party Shoba Nagi Reddy and Bhuma Nagi Reddy played crucial role in PRP, Bhuma Akhila Priya wants to meet Pawan to seek his support for her family in the by-poll.
Earlier Bhuma family has maintained close ties with mega family - be it with Chiranjeevi or Pawan Kalyan. While Akhila Priya's mom served as PRP MLA, Nagi Reddy had been senior leader of PRP. According to sources Pawan has very strong affiliation towards Akhila Priya and her sister Mounika who lost both their parents in short time.
In fact, Pawan did mention about his association with Nagi Reddy and Shoba Nagi Reddy in his condolence message. And it it is learnt that Pawan also is very unhappy over YSR Congress Party's verbal attack on Chandrababu and Bhuma sisters. Roja's recent comments on Akhila Priya's dress said to have not gone well with Pawan along with many others.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'