With just 15 days left the mini battle in Nandyal by-elections, the ruling Telugu Desam Party is turning no leaves left seeking their support from all sections of people to ensure the victory of its nominated candidate Bhuma Brahmanand Reddy,from the Bhuma family, nephew of late MLA Bhuma Nagi Reddy.In that agenda, Nagi Reddy’s daughter and the youngest Tourism Minister Bhuma Akhila Priya have planned to meet power star and active and Jana Sena party chief Pawan Kalyan to seek his back support for her cousin.
Jana SenaPawan on the other day that he would come to a decision on his support to the candidates in Nandyal in a couple of days. But till as of now he has not come out with any such statement.
All of us know Pawan Kalyan good relations with the Bhuma family and Bhuma Akhila wants to use it this time.This will definitely favor TDP.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'