She is giving up on her family property worth crores just to marry the man a very common man whom her father had declined.
According to the popular journal Strait Times, 78-year-old Khoo Kay Peng is the multimillionaire chairman of Malayan United Industries.The popular bussinessman holds an investment holding firm which has huge stakes in high-end luxury brands and hotels.
In the last years on 2015, he was ranked 44th position on the Forbes list of Malaysia's 50 richest people. The total net worth was estimated to be US$300 million.
The highlight of this is that Khoo, who is now a good earning fashion designer, said she had no hint or clue about t her father's estimated wealth wealth until it was revealed in court during a long-running divorce between her parents.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case