All of us are well aware that ADMK has split into three factions after Amma Jayalalitha's death.Now the big question is that will these factions merge.TTV under the assistance of Sasikala is trying his best to merge the party.
Now the latest shock is EPS faction on Thursday issued a thundering statement that TTV Dhinakaran's appointment as the ADMK party Deputy General Secretary is illegal, and it was his own office bearers who announced it, he says its invalid and it is against the party rules.This news comes as a shock when the merge of two factions the AIADMK (Amma) and the AIADMK (Puratchi Thalaivi Amma) are in the final stages.
Right now TTV is kicked out by EPS and talks are going with OPS for their merge between OPS and TTV .Will this work out??Added to this both the leaders CM EPS and EX CM OPS are expected to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Vice President Venkaiah Naidu at New Delhi later on Thursday to attend the capital is in a tough delicate situation to provide the stage for the two warring sides to come together?
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'