All of us are well aware that ADMK has split into three factions after Amma Jayalalitha's death.Now the big question is that will these factions merge.TTV under the assistance of Sasikala is trying his best to merge the party.
Now the latest shock is EPS faction on Thursday issued a thundering statement that TTV Dhinakaran's appointment as the ADMK party Deputy General Secretary is illegal, and it was his own office bearers who announced it, he says its invalid and it is against the party rules.This news comes as a shock when the merge of two factions the AIADMK (Amma) and the AIADMK (Puratchi Thalaivi Amma) are in the final stages.
Right now TTV is kicked out by EPS and talks are going with OPS for their merge between OPS and TTV .Will this work out??Added to this both the leaders CM EPS and EX CM OPS are expected to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Vice President Venkaiah Naidu at New Delhi later on Thursday to attend the capital is in a tough delicate situation to provide the stage for the two warring sides to come together?
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali