Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government has extended the upper age limit by 10 years for another two years. According to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies. Chief Secretary SP Singh on Tuesday issued notification, raising the upper age limit from 34 years to 44 years for all direct recruitments except uniformed service such as police and excise.
Meanwhile according to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies.
It may be recalled that in 2015 the government had issued similar orders and they were renewed again last year, which got expired on July 26 this year. The government extended again after it considered pleas from government job seekers.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment