Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government has extended the upper age limit by 10 years for another two years. According to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies. Chief Secretary SP Singh on Tuesday issued notification, raising the upper age limit from 34 years to 44 years for all direct recruitments except uniformed service such as police and excise.
Meanwhile according to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies.
It may be recalled that in 2015 the government had issued similar orders and they were renewed again last year, which got expired on July 26 this year. The government extended again after it considered pleas from government job seekers.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly