Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government has extended the upper age limit by 10 years for another two years. According to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies. Chief Secretary SP Singh on Tuesday issued notification, raising the upper age limit from 34 years to 44 years for all direct recruitments except uniformed service such as police and excise.
Meanwhile according to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies.
It may be recalled that in 2015 the government had issued similar orders and they were renewed again last year, which got expired on July 26 this year. The government extended again after it considered pleas from government job seekers.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'