Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan told the state assembly today that his government will write to the Centre to ban the computer game 'Blue Whale' that is suspected to be behind many suicides across the world, including that of a teen in Mumbai.
Meanwhile Mr. Vijayan was responding to a submission moved by senior CPI-M legislator Raju Abraham who said that in Kerala alone there have been 2,000 downloads of the 'Blue Whale' game that is said to have led to over 4,000 suicides across the world. Chief Minister Vijayan added that the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) is the appropriate agency that will have to take the call.
Abraham said "Four youths who were picked up by the police recently in Kerala were found to have left their homes after getting influenced by this killer game. By now itself several countries have already banned this game, after it was found to have a negative influence on the society at large. The need of the hour is an immediate campaign against this, which has already commenced in a small way in our state. The state government should take this up".
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha