Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Minister for Transport P. Mahendar Reddy directed the officials to make linking of owner's Aadhaar number compulsory for the vehicle registration and transfer.
Sources have made a statement that the minister held a meeting on Wednesday with the transport department officials, where he asked them to take steps to make the state accident-free.
Meanwhile Reddy stated that "There are about 95 lakh vehicles in the state. There is large number of transfers of vehicles. Make Aadhar compulsory for vehicle registration and transfers so that the vehicles can be tracked properly". Telangana government had taken this new step to eradicate vehicle theft and lets us wait and watch for further instructions about it.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment