Sources have stated that the Nampally Court has pronounced nine accused in the famous 2006 human bomb attack case on the Begumpet Task Force office as not guilty for want of evidence. The court stuck off the case as the prosecution could not show evidence of their involvement in the attack.
Earlier on October 16, 2006, a Jehadi exploded himself in the Task Force office killing homeguard Satyanarayana. Constable Venkata Rao suffered critical injuries. According to sources the investigation team found that a Bangladeshi national identified as Dawood was the human bomb. As many as 20 persons were identified as being involved in the attack, but the charge sheet could be filed only against 10 persons. Of them, Dawood is already dead. On Thursday, the court has struck off the case for want of evidence.
Meanwhile the defense lawyer expressed happiness at the verdict and said that the future course of action would soon be decided. Further he said some of the accused had spent 11 years in prison. Most of the accused are either from West Bengal and Hyderabad's Malakpet.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'