Sources have stated that the Nampally Court has pronounced nine accused in the famous 2006 human bomb attack case on the Begumpet Task Force office as not guilty for want of evidence. The court stuck off the case as the prosecution could not show evidence of their involvement in the attack.
Earlier on October 16, 2006, a Jehadi exploded himself in the Task Force office killing homeguard Satyanarayana. Constable Venkata Rao suffered critical injuries. According to sources the investigation team found that a Bangladeshi national identified as Dawood was the human bomb. As many as 20 persons were identified as being involved in the attack, but the charge sheet could be filed only against 10 persons. Of them, Dawood is already dead. On Thursday, the court has struck off the case for want of evidence.
Meanwhile the defense lawyer expressed happiness at the verdict and said that the future course of action would soon be decided. Further he said some of the accused had spent 11 years in prison. Most of the accused are either from West Bengal and Hyderabad's Malakpet.
Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls Sources have made a statement that in New Delhi, as of 11 am this morning, 17% voting was recorded. Accordingly “The polling percentage at 11 am stands at 17.46,” Chief Electoral Officer CEO, Delhi, Chandra Bhushan Kumar confirmed. Till 1 pm, 24.39% polling was recorded. Despite the EVM issues in some booths, voting is now progressing smoothly.
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL
- Man who posted morphed photos of AP Chief Minister and his son Lokesh is arrested