Sources have stated that the Nampally Court has pronounced nine accused in the famous 2006 human bomb attack case on the Begumpet Task Force office as not guilty for want of evidence. The court stuck off the case as the prosecution could not show evidence of their involvement in the attack.
Earlier on October 16, 2006, a Jehadi exploded himself in the Task Force office killing homeguard Satyanarayana. Constable Venkata Rao suffered critical injuries. According to sources the investigation team found that a Bangladeshi national identified as Dawood was the human bomb. As many as 20 persons were identified as being involved in the attack, but the charge sheet could be filed only against 10 persons. Of them, Dawood is already dead. On Thursday, the court has struck off the case for want of evidence.
Meanwhile the defense lawyer expressed happiness at the verdict and said that the future course of action would soon be decided. Further he said some of the accused had spent 11 years in prison. Most of the accused are either from West Bengal and Hyderabad's Malakpet.
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali