Sources have reported that YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's road show on Thursday began in style from Nunepalli area of the town and will continue till Ayyaluru area. Sources have stated that the road show will cover Chabolu, Chabolu Tekke and will reach Sambavaram in Gospadu mandal by 10.30 am. Later, he would meet the people as part of the road show at Kanalapalle, S Nagulavaram, Nehru Nagar, Satyanarayanapuram, Jillella and reach Dibaguntla.
Meanwhile in the evening, he would cover Ayyaluri Metta and Ayyaluru, according to YSRCP district president Gowru Venkata Reddy. Moreover on Wednesday, YS Jagan covered vast areas starting from Rythunagaram in the town to Pasurupadu. He addressed a slew of roadside gatherings till 9 pm. He said the by-polls was a war between Dharma and Adharma and wanted the people to teach the Telugu Desam government a befitting lesson by rejecting it in the by-elections.
Jagan said Chandrababu Naidu, who did not do anything for Nandyal all these days is now showering sops only to dupe the people and this election might not make me a chief minister. But, it will bring a tectonic shift in the politics of the state.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment