Sources have reported that YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's road show on Thursday began in style from Nunepalli area of the town and will continue till Ayyaluru area. Sources have stated that the road show will cover Chabolu, Chabolu Tekke and will reach Sambavaram in Gospadu mandal by 10.30 am. Later, he would meet the people as part of the road show at Kanalapalle, S Nagulavaram, Nehru Nagar, Satyanarayanapuram, Jillella and reach Dibaguntla.
Meanwhile in the evening, he would cover Ayyaluri Metta and Ayyaluru, according to YSRCP district president Gowru Venkata Reddy. Moreover on Wednesday, YS Jagan covered vast areas starting from Rythunagaram in the town to Pasurupadu. He addressed a slew of roadside gatherings till 9 pm. He said the by-polls was a war between Dharma and Adharma and wanted the people to teach the Telugu Desam government a befitting lesson by rejecting it in the by-elections.
Jagan said Chandrababu Naidu, who did not do anything for Nandyal all these days is now showering sops only to dupe the people and this election might not make me a chief minister. But, it will bring a tectonic shift in the politics of the state.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol