Sources have made a statement that with fear of defeat stalking it, the ruling TDP is resorting misuse of the official machinery and is using money and muscle power in Nandyal, the YSRCP alleged. Meanwhile the party said though Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has been unleashing a false propaganda, the people of Nandyal will defeat him as ballot is more powerful than any bullet, the party asserted.
Furthermore senior YSRCP leader Tammineni Sitaram said Chandrababu Naidu has been trying all the tricks to distort the democratic process to win the Nandyal by-poll. "Entire cabinet and a big contingent of MLAs have fanned out in Nandyal to appease the voters in contravention of the election code of conduct.
Tammineni said "The publicity blitz that our candidate Shilpa Mohan Reddy’s nomination was rejected shows how scared they are of the by-poll and their certain defeat. The misuse of official machinery has come to the fore on many occasions right from the day the election schedule was announced".
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol