Sources have made a statement that with fear of defeat stalking it, the ruling TDP is resorting misuse of the official machinery and is using money and muscle power in Nandyal, the YSRCP alleged. Meanwhile the party said though Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has been unleashing a false propaganda, the people of Nandyal will defeat him as ballot is more powerful than any bullet, the party asserted.
Furthermore senior YSRCP leader Tammineni Sitaram said Chandrababu Naidu has been trying all the tricks to distort the democratic process to win the Nandyal by-poll. "Entire cabinet and a big contingent of MLAs have fanned out in Nandyal to appease the voters in contravention of the election code of conduct.
Tammineni said "The publicity blitz that our candidate Shilpa Mohan Reddy’s nomination was rejected shows how scared they are of the by-poll and their certain defeat. The misuse of official machinery has come to the fore on many occasions right from the day the election schedule was announced".
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment