Ranchi sources have made a statement that in a tragic accident, national-level wrestler Vishal Kumar Verma is just 25 years old had died at the Jaipal Singh Stadium in Ranchi.
According to the reports claimed that he was electrocuted at the inundated stadium building which also houses the office of the Jharkhand State Wrestling Association (JSWA). Sources have stated that he was electrocuted while trying to pump out water from water logged stadium. The wrestler was immediately rushed to the nearby Sadar hospital where he was declared dead.
Accordingly the JSWA announced a compensation of Rs. 1 lakh for Vishal's family. The association will also give Rs. 10,000 every month to them as he was the only bread earner in his family of six.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case