Ranchi sources have made a statement that in a tragic accident, national-level wrestler Vishal Kumar Verma is just 25 years old had died at the Jaipal Singh Stadium in Ranchi.
According to the reports claimed that he was electrocuted at the inundated stadium building which also houses the office of the Jharkhand State Wrestling Association (JSWA). Sources have stated that he was electrocuted while trying to pump out water from water logged stadium. The wrestler was immediately rushed to the nearby Sadar hospital where he was declared dead.
Accordingly the JSWA announced a compensation of Rs. 1 lakh for Vishal's family. The association will also give Rs. 10,000 every month to them as he was the only bread earner in his family of six.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly