According to sources a crude bomb and a letter warning of revenge for the killing of Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Abu Dujana was recovered from the Amritsar- bound Akal Takth Express near Amethi. The recovery of the bomb comes at a time when security forces are maintaining a tight vigil ahead of Independence Day.
Sources have stated that the Government Railway Police (GRP) stopped the train at Akbarganj Railway Station after it received information about a bomb on the train. The train was going to Amritsar from Kolkata and was stopped after the GRP, Charbagh in Lucknow, got the information. Meanwhile during checking a 'sutli bomb' (crude bomb) was found in a packet with two lighters and a letter in the bathroom of an AC coach train.
Moreover the bomb has been sent for forensic examination and the matter is being investigated. Furthermore Dujana, who belonged to Pakistan, was Lashkar-e-Taiba's divisional commander in South Kashmir. He was among the top 10 terrorists identified by the Indian Army in Jammu and Kashmir. He was killed in an encounter with security forces on August 1.
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali