According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi's tax reforms will encourage more local airlines to service their aircraft within the country, a $704 million-a-year business that currently goes to Sri Lanka and Southeast Asia. Sources have stated that simpler rules for doing business and scrapping of import duties on equipment and machine parts are benefiting companies that maintain, repair and overhaul planes, Air Works India Engineering Pvt. Managing Director Vivek Gour said in an interview.
Meanwhile Air Works services Airbus SE and Boeing Co. single-aisle jets at an airport near Bengaluru. Gour said by government estimates, Indian carriers spend about Rs 4,500 crore ($704 million) annually on maintenance work at facilities in Sri Lanka, Singapore and Malaysia. With the new policy unveiled by PM Modi last year, some of that business could be lured back to India, benefiting firms like Air Works.
Gour further added that "Air Works, which also has a contract to paint some Airbus aircraft in Toulouse, France, is aiming to have revenue of Rs 1000 crore in three years, a 67% jump from its sales in the year ended March".
Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media Hyderabad sources have stated that while the Hyderabad Metro Rail works are going on in full swing on the Miyapur-Ameerpet stretch, the Telangana government has kept the people guessing on the metro ride fare. Although the fare structure is yet to be officially announced, the state government is likely to fix the price at Rs 8 for every two kilometers
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets
- Actor Sasikumar's Manager #ASHOKKUMAR commits suicide due to Financiers torture
- A Woman Arrested for posting bad comments on Facebook against a Judge
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Survey says PM Modi's Government is the 3rd most trusted in the World
- Congress says Raids shouldn't be for Political reason
- BJP Minister landed in a controversy
- US Scientists says Big Earthquake is on its way in 2018
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Do you want to know how Miss World Manushi Chhillar maintained her Beautiful body?
- It's no longer Sonia! Rahul Gandhi is the new President of Congress Party #RahulCrowning