According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi's tax reforms will encourage more local airlines to service their aircraft within the country, a $704 million-a-year business that currently goes to Sri Lanka and Southeast Asia. Sources have stated that simpler rules for doing business and scrapping of import duties on equipment and machine parts are benefiting companies that maintain, repair and overhaul planes, Air Works India Engineering Pvt. Managing Director Vivek Gour said in an interview.
Meanwhile Air Works services Airbus SE and Boeing Co. single-aisle jets at an airport near Bengaluru. Gour said by government estimates, Indian carriers spend about Rs 4,500 crore ($704 million) annually on maintenance work at facilities in Sri Lanka, Singapore and Malaysia. With the new policy unveiled by PM Modi last year, some of that business could be lured back to India, benefiting firms like Air Works.
Gour further added that "Air Works, which also has a contract to paint some Airbus aircraft in Toulouse, France, is aiming to have revenue of Rs 1000 crore in three years, a 67% jump from its sales in the year ended March".
A Professor called Goddess Durga as Sexy Prostitute and HE IS NOT EVEN SUSPSENDED !!! As we all know, this is the Holy week of Navratri and everyone would be busy with all those Poojas and worships. We also face the heat with some cheap publicity morons who provoke religious sentiments. As we all would be aware, a Delhi University Assistant Professor posted on his Facebook status against Goddess Durga.
- If Kamal Haasan is going to enter Politics, what will be the fate of 'Vishwaroopam 2' and 'Sabash Naidu'?
- Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP?
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- 5 Points which you should know about Modi's Electricity for All 'Saubhagya' scheme
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?