Sources from Lucknow have stated that the state unit of BJP has prepared a strong force of 1.35 lakh party workers who will be virtually a call away from relatives of patients (admitted in government hospitals), and not hesitate in walking the extra mile to donate blood. Meanwhile an official said after conducting extensive blood tests, the Uttar Pradesh unit of the BJP has come up with a directory of 1.35 lakh BJP workers who will double up as blood donors.
According to sources Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath yesterday dedicated the directory of blood donors to the public in Gorakhpur. "The directory containing names of 1.35 lakh BJP workers, who will also be blood donors, has been mentioned along with their mobile numbers.” This blood donors' directory will come handy to patients and their relatives during critical hours, when they need blood."
UP BJP Spokesperson said "The list of donors has been classified as per 75 districts of the state. It will be made available at all the district hospitals in the state and the party workers (blood donors) whose name is mentioned will be allowed to donate blood twice in a year".
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- #GujaratElections #HimachalPradeshElections - It's BJP show all the way! Modi shows his Muscle once again
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Is Telugu Comedian joins Pawan's Political party?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Garikapati felt it would be fair to invite the CM of other Telugu State
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?