Sources from Lucknow have stated that the state unit of BJP has prepared a strong force of 1.35 lakh party workers who will be virtually a call away from relatives of patients (admitted in government hospitals), and not hesitate in walking the extra mile to donate blood. Meanwhile an official said after conducting extensive blood tests, the Uttar Pradesh unit of the BJP has come up with a directory of 1.35 lakh BJP workers who will double up as blood donors.
According to sources Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath yesterday dedicated the directory of blood donors to the public in Gorakhpur. "The directory containing names of 1.35 lakh BJP workers, who will also be blood donors, has been mentioned along with their mobile numbers.” This blood donors' directory will come handy to patients and their relatives during critical hours, when they need blood."
UP BJP Spokesperson said "The list of donors has been classified as per 75 districts of the state. It will be made available at all the district hospitals in the state and the party workers (blood donors) whose name is mentioned will be allowed to donate blood twice in a year".
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment