Sources from Lucknow have stated that the state unit of BJP has prepared a strong force of 1.35 lakh party workers who will be virtually a call away from relatives of patients (admitted in government hospitals), and not hesitate in walking the extra mile to donate blood. Meanwhile an official said after conducting extensive blood tests, the Uttar Pradesh unit of the BJP has come up with a directory of 1.35 lakh BJP workers who will double up as blood donors.
According to sources Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath yesterday dedicated the directory of blood donors to the public in Gorakhpur. "The directory containing names of 1.35 lakh BJP workers, who will also be blood donors, has been mentioned along with their mobile numbers.” This blood donors' directory will come handy to patients and their relatives during critical hours, when they need blood."
UP BJP Spokesperson said "The list of donors has been classified as per 75 districts of the state. It will be made available at all the district hospitals in the state and the party workers (blood donors) whose name is mentioned will be allowed to donate blood twice in a year".
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly