As per a survey report it was stated that Nandyal by-election is touted as a mini-battle ahead of 2019 Assembly elections. As both TDP and YSRCP are waging wars against each other, CM Chandrababu Naidu has made interesting comments.
According to sources, Chandrababu quoted a survey result and said that YSR Congress Party will not get more than 30 seats in the next general elections. Naidu also assured that TDP will be winning the Nandyal by-election and expressed his full- confidence on the people of Nandyal. Meanwhile when asking party-workers to work for people, Naidu asked them to refrain from making nasty, abusive comments like Jagan and YSRCP.
Moreover it can be noted that Jagan had recently stated that Chandrababu Naidu should be shot in public. Earlier in June 2016, Jagan had given a call to slap Naidu with slipper. While TDP leaders are fuming on Jagan's comments, Chandrababu's shocking orders to be calm, composed is what is said to be stopping TDP Thammullu.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment