As per a survey report it was stated that Nandyal by-election is touted as a mini-battle ahead of 2019 Assembly elections. As both TDP and YSRCP are waging wars against each other, CM Chandrababu Naidu has made interesting comments.
According to sources, Chandrababu quoted a survey result and said that YSR Congress Party will not get more than 30 seats in the next general elections. Naidu also assured that TDP will be winning the Nandyal by-election and expressed his full- confidence on the people of Nandyal. Meanwhile when asking party-workers to work for people, Naidu asked them to refrain from making nasty, abusive comments like Jagan and YSRCP.
Moreover it can be noted that Jagan had recently stated that Chandrababu Naidu should be shot in public. Earlier in June 2016, Jagan had given a call to slap Naidu with slipper. While TDP leaders are fuming on Jagan's comments, Chandrababu's shocking orders to be calm, composed is what is said to be stopping TDP Thammullu.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case