Thanjavur sources have stated that Mayiladuthurai Member of Parliament RK Bharathi Mohan has appealed to Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu to provide a halt for Rameswaram-Faizabad Sharadha Sethu weekly Express at Mayiladuthurai station.
Meanwhile in a letter sent to the minister, a copy of which was released to the media in Thanjavur, the MP said there were several temples including the famous Lord Saniswaran temple at Tirunallar and Kethu temple at Keezhperumpallam, all located around Mayiladuthurai and stoppage for 'Sharada Sethu express' via Ayodhya would help devotees wanting to visit these places.
Moreover he said, all express trains including Rameswaram-Bhubaneshwar, Mannargudi-Chennai Express and Karaikal-Mumbai Express stop at Mayiladuthurai as Sharadha Sethu Express stops only at Villupuram after Kumbakonam, a halt could easily be provided at Mayiladuthurai. The MP said that "There may not be any problem with regard to time as the train stops for about 45 minutes at Villupuram".
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment