Nearly 8 lakh bogus voters are expected to be axed from the voter's list in Hyderabad in an exercise taken up by GHMC and Election Commission of India. This is due to cases like death and duplication. The inspecting officer will physically check if the voter is present, dead, shifted or bogus.
But then this exercise has upset a few elected representatives, as it will decrease their vote bank. Some opposition leaders say it is aimed at removing the votes of the Opposition Parties to ensure TRS is strengthened in the Capital Area.
Special focus is also on those voters who have votes in Hyderabad as well as their native places in Seema Andhra. Until now, some of them are exercising their votes in both the areas. Linking Aadhar to Voter Id Cards will help to weed out those votes.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly