Nearly 8 lakh bogus voters are expected to be axed from the voter's list in Hyderabad in an exercise taken up by GHMC and Election Commission of India. This is due to cases like death and duplication. The inspecting officer will physically check if the voter is present, dead, shifted or bogus.
But then this exercise has upset a few elected representatives, as it will decrease their vote bank. Some opposition leaders say it is aimed at removing the votes of the Opposition Parties to ensure TRS is strengthened in the Capital Area.
Special focus is also on those voters who have votes in Hyderabad as well as their native places in Seema Andhra. Until now, some of them are exercising their votes in both the areas. Linking Aadhar to Voter Id Cards will help to weed out those votes.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment