Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was to visit his adopted village Pedalabudu near Araku Valley in Vizag Agency the other day but skipped it in the last minute following Intelligence Alerts of a possible danger from Maoists.
A few days ago, an improvised explosive device exploded in a bus of APSRTC near Damuku area under Ananthagiri (Vizag-Araku road route) Mandal in Vizag Agency recently. The role of Maoists is suspected in the incident. Someone was transporting the IED to supply it to red-rebels when it accidentally exploded.
There are doubts that Maoists may be plotting something against Naidu during that trip. There are several central alerts as well about Naidu being on the hit list of Maoists. Chandrababu Naidu had a miraculous escape with minor injuries while his convoy was attacked by Maoists by planting a land mine at Alipiri when Naidu was on his way to Tirumala to present Pattu vasthrams as a part of the then Brahmotsvam festival at Tirumala on October 1st, 2003. Since then, he is on Z-Category Security.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment