Hyderabad sources have stated that Chutneys restaurant at Banjara Hills was served notice by the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB) on Thursday for allegedly pumping rainwater into the Water Board's sewer network.
Meanwhile, a senior official said, “It not only pumped the stagnated rainwater in the cellar into the Water Board sewer network but also dumped waste which clogged the manhole and added to the woes of the commuters".
Furthermore, HMWS&SB general manager, SR Nagar M. Prabhu along with his team visited and found the restaurant of violation. They have asked the management to build a silt chamber in the cellar and removed its pumping system and informed that necessary action will be taken if it doesn’t oblige.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment