Nandyal sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) will implement all its promises in a very transparent and effective manner as the people are his only asset, party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy told the people of Poluru here on Friday. Meanwhile, when addressing a road show in Poluru, Jagan said the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) has never fulfilled its election manifesto and its failures are revealed in the actions and speeches of chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
He said "Unlike Chandrababu Naidu, he does not have a police force to crush the opposition nor money to shower on the corrupt and sweep away all scams under the carpet. His real assets are the people and he urges them to use their conscience when they cast their vote in the by-election”.
Meanwhile TDP minister Akhila Priya was waylaid by people of Gaddipadu in the ninth ward of Nandyal municipality here on Friday. The minister and her brother Vikyat Reddy were campaigning in the area for the TDP when she was confronted by the people of the ward. They were questioned about the promises made in the earlier elections.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads