Nandyal sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) will implement all its promises in a very transparent and effective manner as the people are his only asset, party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy told the people of Poluru here on Friday. Meanwhile, when addressing a road show in Poluru, Jagan said the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) has never fulfilled its election manifesto and its failures are revealed in the actions and speeches of chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
He said "Unlike Chandrababu Naidu, he does not have a police force to crush the opposition nor money to shower on the corrupt and sweep away all scams under the carpet. His real assets are the people and he urges them to use their conscience when they cast their vote in the by-election”.
Meanwhile TDP minister Akhila Priya was waylaid by people of Gaddipadu in the ninth ward of Nandyal municipality here on Friday. The minister and her brother Vikyat Reddy were campaigning in the area for the TDP when she was confronted by the people of the ward. They were questioned about the promises made in the earlier elections.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman