Nandyal sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) will implement all its promises in a very transparent and effective manner as the people are his only asset, party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy told the people of Poluru here on Friday. Meanwhile, when addressing a road show in Poluru, Jagan said the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) has never fulfilled its election manifesto and its failures are revealed in the actions and speeches of chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
He said "Unlike Chandrababu Naidu, he does not have a police force to crush the opposition nor money to shower on the corrupt and sweep away all scams under the carpet. His real assets are the people and he urges them to use their conscience when they cast their vote in the by-election”.
Meanwhile TDP minister Akhila Priya was waylaid by people of Gaddipadu in the ninth ward of Nandyal municipality here on Friday. The minister and her brother Vikyat Reddy were campaigning in the area for the TDP when she was confronted by the people of the ward. They were questioned about the promises made in the earlier elections.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!