Mumbai sources have added that in a classic case of "riches to rags", former business tycoon Vijaypat Singhania is now sustaining on a hand to mouth existence. Sources have stated that by his own admission, he has been reduced to such a distraught state by his own son Gautam Singhania. Ironically, Vijaypat had given all his shares in the company estimated at over Rs 1,000 crore to Gautam.
Meanwhile, as on date, the 78-year-old former businessman is fighting a court battle to get a flat in a building that was once owned by Raymond. The lawyer had filed a petition in the Bombay High Court seeking possession of a duplex in the redeveloped 36 storey JK House on Malabar Hill.
The lawyer said that while Vijayat gave away all his wealth to his son, the son is now driving him out of everything. Moreover the court passed an injunction order with respect to the duplex claimed by Dr Singhania and asked Raymond to file its reply by August 18, while scheduling the next hearing for August 22.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman