Mumbai sources have added that in a classic case of "riches to rags", former business tycoon Vijaypat Singhania is now sustaining on a hand to mouth existence. Sources have stated that by his own admission, he has been reduced to such a distraught state by his own son Gautam Singhania. Ironically, Vijaypat had given all his shares in the company estimated at over Rs 1,000 crore to Gautam.
Meanwhile, as on date, the 78-year-old former businessman is fighting a court battle to get a flat in a building that was once owned by Raymond. The lawyer had filed a petition in the Bombay High Court seeking possession of a duplex in the redeveloped 36 storey JK House on Malabar Hill.
The lawyer said that while Vijayat gave away all his wealth to his son, the son is now driving him out of everything. Moreover the court passed an injunction order with respect to the duplex claimed by Dr Singhania and asked Raymond to file its reply by August 18, while scheduling the next hearing for August 22.
Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla Jammu sources have reported that after advising the BJP-RSS to refrain from "generating passions and exploiting public sentiments", National Conference (NC) Chief Farooq Abdullah said the growing trend of dividing the nation on religious lines was detrimental to national interest and such a tendency should be eschewed at all costs.
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated
- Modi just praises himself a lot - Rahul takes a dig at the self centric attitude of prime minister Modi!!
- A 16-Year-Old Cancer survivor gangraped in UP, and again raped by passerby who was called for help!!