Mumbai sources have added that in a classic case of "riches to rags", former business tycoon Vijaypat Singhania is now sustaining on a hand to mouth existence. Sources have stated that by his own admission, he has been reduced to such a distraught state by his own son Gautam Singhania. Ironically, Vijaypat had given all his shares in the company estimated at over Rs 1,000 crore to Gautam.
Meanwhile, as on date, the 78-year-old former businessman is fighting a court battle to get a flat in a building that was once owned by Raymond. The lawyer had filed a petition in the Bombay High Court seeking possession of a duplex in the redeveloped 36 storey JK House on Malabar Hill.
The lawyer said that while Vijayat gave away all his wealth to his son, the son is now driving him out of everything. Moreover the court passed an injunction order with respect to the duplex claimed by Dr Singhania and asked Raymond to file its reply by August 18, while scheduling the next hearing for August 22.
The whole family set themselves on fire as they don't have faith in God says BJP Leader H.Raja - Watch Video The whole state of Tamil Nadu is shaken and stirred due to the self-immolation issue which happened at Tirunelveli Collector's Office. As the family got Rs.140,000 from money lenders and paid Rs.250,000 in return, they were tormented to pay even more.
- If you are having a 2-Wheeler less than 100CC engine, you need to drive 'Alone'
- Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory