Sources from Hyderabad have made a statement that the helicopter joyride started with much fanfare by the Telangana Tourism Department on Thursday hit turbulence soon after the inaugural flight with the designated helicopter crash landing on the Necklace Road.
According to sources no injuries were reported in the incident that took place in the afternoon. Sources have stated that the 12 seater Bell 412 twin engine helicopter was operated jointly by the Telangana Tourism and Thumby Aviation. The tourism department had planned to operate the joyride from August 10 to 15 as an Independence Day gift to the city residents. Each ride was billed at Rs 2,495 with a discount for children.
Meanwhile the joyrides were scheduled for ten minutes taking the passengers to a height of 1500 feet and hovering around important landmarks in the city. However, the incident on Thursday is sure to rise a question mark on the safety of the joyrides.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman