Sources from Hyderabad have made a statement that the helicopter joyride started with much fanfare by the Telangana Tourism Department on Thursday hit turbulence soon after the inaugural flight with the designated helicopter crash landing on the Necklace Road.
According to sources no injuries were reported in the incident that took place in the afternoon. Sources have stated that the 12 seater Bell 412 twin engine helicopter was operated jointly by the Telangana Tourism and Thumby Aviation. The tourism department had planned to operate the joyride from August 10 to 15 as an Independence Day gift to the city residents. Each ride was billed at Rs 2,495 with a discount for children.
Meanwhile the joyrides were scheduled for ten minutes taking the passengers to a height of 1500 feet and hovering around important landmarks in the city. However, the incident on Thursday is sure to rise a question mark on the safety of the joyrides.
Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation? According to sources TDP MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi has offered to resign to his MLA seat over Delta Sugars issue. Amidst huge drama, teary-eyed Vamsi has offered to resign to the MLA post. Vamsi has got emotional in front of media in the lobby in AP Assembly, however, TDP senior leaders got alerted and tried to persuade Vamsi. Vamsi was rushed inside, Kala Venkat Rao, Nara Lokesh have been trying to convince Vamsi.
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi