As per latest report from Pune it was stated that a 14 year old boy from Solapur, who left home to complete a task given to him in the online game 'Blue Whale Challenge', was rescued by the police. According to sources the district police on Thursday intercepted a Pune bound state transport bus in which the teenager was travelling, near Bhigwan on information given by their Solapur counterparts.
The officer said "As soon as we were informed by our counterparts in Solapur, we intercepted the bus and rescued the boy, who was on his way to complete a task given by the Blue Whale Challenge game. The boy's businessman father came to the police station and took him home". Meanwhile after the boy went missing, the parents started inquiring with his friends when they came to know that he was playing the 'Blue Whale Challenge.
Sources have added that "Blue Whale Challenge" is an Internet "game" allegedly comprising a series of tasks assigned to players by administrators during a 50 day period, with the final challenge requiring the player to commit suicide. The online game originated in Russia.
Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla Jammu sources have reported that after advising the BJP-RSS to refrain from "generating passions and exploiting public sentiments", National Conference (NC) Chief Farooq Abdullah said the growing trend of dividing the nation on religious lines was detrimental to national interest and such a tendency should be eschewed at all costs.
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated
- Modi just praises himself a lot - Rahul takes a dig at the self centric attitude of prime minister Modi!!
- A 16-Year-Old Cancer survivor gangraped in UP, and again raped by passerby who was called for help!!