New Delhi sources have reported that if you have any urgent financial transaction to complete, do them here and now for the coming four days, the banks across the country will remain closed. Continuous holidays will affect financial transactions across the country.
Sources have stated that August 12 in Second Saturday and the banks will remain closed on that day. The next day is Sunday. On August 14, there is a holiday on account of Sri Krishna Janmashtami and August 15 is a holiday on account of the Independence Day. However, online transactions can take place on these days.
Moreover the banks will get next series of holidays towards the end of the month i.e., from August 25 to 27. Vinayak Chaturthi falls on August 25 and 26 and 27th are fourth Saturday and Sunday respectively. The banks will open only on August 28.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman