Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India, starting from November 28. Ivanka will lead the American delegation at the global summit. Prime Minister himself made this announcement on the micro-blogging site Twitter. India and the United States will co-host the summit in Hyderabad from November 28 to 30.
Sources have stated that Ivanka responded through a tweet saying she was honored to meet Prime Minister Modi and also a posted a picture of her shaking hand with the prime minister. Meanwhile a decision in this connection was taken when Modi and Trump held their first meeting at the White House in June.
Ivanka, 35, is also the advisor to the US president. In her tenure, she has emerged as a strong advocate of women and child issues. Currently Telangana Government’s minister KTR expressed happiness at Hyderabad being chosen for the summit. Moreover KTR also thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for choosing Hyderabad to host the prestigious global summit.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment