Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India, starting from November 28. Ivanka will lead the American delegation at the global summit. Prime Minister himself made this announcement on the micro-blogging site Twitter. India and the United States will co-host the summit in Hyderabad from November 28 to 30.
Sources have stated that Ivanka responded through a tweet saying she was honored to meet Prime Minister Modi and also a posted a picture of her shaking hand with the prime minister. Meanwhile a decision in this connection was taken when Modi and Trump held their first meeting at the White House in June.
Ivanka, 35, is also the advisor to the US president. In her tenure, she has emerged as a strong advocate of women and child issues. Currently Telangana Government’s minister KTR expressed happiness at Hyderabad being chosen for the summit. Moreover KTR also thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for choosing Hyderabad to host the prestigious global summit.
No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!! As per the new government regulations, no television channel can telecast condom advertisements in their comfortable timings. These days, it had become a huge trouble for parents and families to avoid these ads
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions