With YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is in a full rage going all out with his road shows and gatherings in Nandyal to campaign for his party candidate Silpa Mohan Reddy to make a win in the by-elections, the Telugu Desam Party has completely gone bit dumb on the other hand.
Though several party leaders from TDP, MLAs and state ministers are doing their level best camping in Nandyal and are doing ground level campaigning, the election heat has not picked up the needed momentum for the TDP, till now.Tourism minister Bhuma Akhila Priya, who is getting in full fledge in the campaign for the support of her cousin Brahmanand Reddy, yet she is of no match to the power and vigor of Jagan.
Akhila even visited in high hopes to rope in power star and Jana Sena party chief Pawan Kalyan in the Nandyal campaign but looks like Pawan is not that interested in it. He even did not announce his party support openly.So, Akhila the young minister is in a desperate wait for TDP supremo and chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu to enter the scene for mass attraction at least in the last session of the campaign.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment