With YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is in a full rage going all out with his road shows and gatherings in Nandyal to campaign for his party candidate Silpa Mohan Reddy to make a win in the by-elections, the Telugu Desam Party has completely gone bit dumb on the other hand.
Though several party leaders from TDP, MLAs and state ministers are doing their level best camping in Nandyal and are doing ground level campaigning, the election heat has not picked up the needed momentum for the TDP, till now.Tourism minister Bhuma Akhila Priya, who is getting in full fledge in the campaign for the support of her cousin Brahmanand Reddy, yet she is of no match to the power and vigor of Jagan.
Akhila even visited in high hopes to rope in power star and Jana Sena party chief Pawan Kalyan in the Nandyal campaign but looks like Pawan is not that interested in it. He even did not announce his party support openly.So, Akhila the young minister is in a desperate wait for TDP supremo and chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu to enter the scene for mass attraction at least in the last session of the campaign.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!