Nandyal sources have added that Minister Bhuma Akhila Priya is fast emerging as the past master in the art of putting one's foot in the mouth. Earlier on Friday, she held a meeting with the traders in the local vegetable market in Gandhi Chowk to canvass for the ruling Telugu Desam Party.
Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, he said "You should all support the Telugu Desam as his father Bhuma Nagireddy has stood through all your Daridram (ill-luck). Daridram is a highly derogatory expression in Telugu. Moreover the traders, who heard the remarks, were shell-shocked as the expression is extremely demeaning and hurting. Many had immediately protested the choice of the word.
Later, she had also announced several sops to the
trading community. Moreover in the poll-bound Nandyal assembly constituency,
trading community is the second biggest vote bank after the Muslims and the
ruling TDP is pulling all stops to woo the trading community.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'