Nandyal sources have added that Minister Bhuma Akhila Priya is fast emerging as the past master in the art of putting one's foot in the mouth. Earlier on Friday, she held a meeting with the traders in the local vegetable market in Gandhi Chowk to canvass for the ruling Telugu Desam Party.
Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, he said "You should all support the Telugu Desam as his father Bhuma Nagireddy has stood through all your Daridram (ill-luck). Daridram is a highly derogatory expression in Telugu. Moreover the traders, who heard the remarks, were shell-shocked as the expression is extremely demeaning and hurting. Many had immediately protested the choice of the word.
Later, she had also announced several sops to the
trading community. Moreover in the poll-bound Nandyal assembly constituency,
trading community is the second biggest vote bank after the Muslims and the
ruling TDP is pulling all stops to woo the trading community.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment