Chittoor sources have made a statement that fire broke out in a 50 year old textile building on the Church Road in the town on Friday. Sources have stated that the fire engulfed the building completely and soon spread to an adjoining building.
According to sources the incident occurred around 1 am on Friday due to a short circuit in Apurva Textiles at the Church Road. Meanwhile the two buildings owned by Apurva Textiles did not have necessary fire safety measures in place. A loss of over Rs 5 crore is estimated. Two fire fighting units rushed to the spot and struggled for 12 hours to put out the fire.
it was stated that the two buildings have only one fire extinguisher and there
was no ventilation space between them. Due to the lack of safety measures the
buildings were completely gutted.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment