Chittoor sources have made a statement that fire broke out in a 50 year old textile building on the Church Road in the town on Friday. Sources have stated that the fire engulfed the building completely and soon spread to an adjoining building.
According to sources the incident occurred around 1 am on Friday due to a short circuit in Apurva Textiles at the Church Road. Meanwhile the two buildings owned by Apurva Textiles did not have necessary fire safety measures in place. A loss of over Rs 5 crore is estimated. Two fire fighting units rushed to the spot and struggled for 12 hours to put out the fire.
it was stated that the two buildings have only one fire extinguisher and there
was no ventilation space between them. Due to the lack of safety measures the
buildings were completely gutted.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case