Sources have stated that a young IAS officer ended his life on Thursday as he was dejected that he has lost the will to live. The IAS officer, identified as Mukesh Panday, jumped before a running train in Ghaziabad near the national capital of New Delhi. Sources have stated that Panday is the district magistrate of Buxar district in Bihar and is a 2012 batch Bihar cadre officer.
Moreover in a short note found on his person, he identified himself and wrote that a detailed note would be found in his bag that he kept in his room in the Leela Palace Hotel. Panday came to Delhi and checked in to the hotel's Room No 742. His Nike bag was still in the room. Based on the information provided in the short slip, the police recovered his bag and found a detailed suicide note. They also informed his family members.
Meanwhile before ending his life, he spoke to a friend and told him that he was going to jump from the 10th floor of a building in Janakpuri area of Delhi. His alarmed friend immediately alerted the police, who went on a wild goose chase in the area. However, Panday seemed to have had other ideas. He went to Ghaziabad and ended his life.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads