Sources have stated that a young IAS officer ended his life on Thursday as he was dejected that he has lost the will to live. The IAS officer, identified as Mukesh Panday, jumped before a running train in Ghaziabad near the national capital of New Delhi. Sources have stated that Panday is the district magistrate of Buxar district in Bihar and is a 2012 batch Bihar cadre officer.
Moreover in a short note found on his person, he identified himself and wrote that a detailed note would be found in his bag that he kept in his room in the Leela Palace Hotel. Panday came to Delhi and checked in to the hotel's Room No 742. His Nike bag was still in the room. Based on the information provided in the short slip, the police recovered his bag and found a detailed suicide note. They also informed his family members.
Meanwhile before ending his life, he spoke to a friend and told him that he was going to jump from the 10th floor of a building in Janakpuri area of Delhi. His alarmed friend immediately alerted the police, who went on a wild goose chase in the area. However, Panday seemed to have had other ideas. He went to Ghaziabad and ended his life.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!